A stand optimized for Roland Boutique synths but compatible with a huge range of other gear. All three tiers can hold Roland Boutique, Blofeld, Pulse 2, and volca.
Upper Tier Fits: Mother 32, Behringer Eurorack synths, Roland Boutique, Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, 0-Coast, Dreadbox (NYX, Erebus, hades), OTO Biscuit, Blofeld, Pulse 2, 303/606, SE Engine, OP-1, Tetr4, Korg Volca, tablet computer, and more. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- 10.0" deep x 12.8" tall (254 x 325 mm)
- Support edge depth (lower and middle tiers) : 5.45" (138 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper tier) : 4.06" (103 mm)
- Gear can overhang the rear of the stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If an extra set of optional Adapt Wings is installed at the upper rear edge, then an additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations, an additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at the bottom rear to act as a "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.