A general purpose two-tier stand to fit a wide variety of gear such as drum machines, desktop synths, keyboard synths, samplers, controllers, Eurorack skiffs, or laptops.
Fits: opsix/Wavestate/Modstate, Drumbrute, Microbrute, MPC (all versions), Hydrasynth desktop, Sequential desktops, all Novation desktop gear, all NI desktop gear, Elektron, Electribe, up to 8 Volcas (using optional shelves), TR-8, TR-8S, MX-1, System 1, Squarp Pyramid, Deluge, Softube Control 1, Push, Bass Station 2, 808, 909 and much more. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes
- Fully adjustable gear hook positions
- Can be set up in shallow or steep orientation
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in the USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- standard orientation: 16.4" deep x 14.2" tall (417 x 361 mm)
- steep orientation: 14.2" deep x 16.4" tall (361 x 417 mm)
- Support edge depth (lower tier) : 11.9" (303 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper-tier) : 8.4" (214 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper-tier) expandable to 11.7" (297 mm) if optional Adapt Wings are installed at the rear
- Gear can overhang the rear of the stand by 1/3 of the support edge depth. If the extra set of optional Adapt Wings is installed at the upper rear edge, then an additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations, an additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at the bottom rear to act as a "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.